Information supplied via the web form or email is only used for the purpose of supplying our tour services. Information is only shared with external partners solely for the purpose of supplying a tour service which may be operated by an external partner.
We do not operate a mailing list and personal information is routinely deleted after the provision of services.
Terms and Conditions
For tours with Michael Fox:
In the event of not being able to provide the tour as booked, due for example to vehicle breakdown, driver unavailability, road conditions, traffic conditions etc, any payments made will be refunded with no further liability whatsoever.
Wear walking shoes with good grip for the duration of the tour, walking conditions can be slippery especially on grass at sites such as the Hill of Tara. We accept no responsibility for injury due to slips or falls.
Unfortunately thieves operate at sites visited by tourists, don’t leave valuables or travel documents in an unattended vehicle. We accept no responsibility for the theft, loss or damage to personal belongings for the duration of the tour.
Travel insurance cover is not included in the price of a tour. Customers are advised to take out a travel insurance policy which covers cancellation, medical expenses, personal accident, personal baggage, money and public liability before taking a tour.
– All payments less transactions charges will be refunded up to 30 days before a tour.
– 50% refund between 30 days and 10 days before a tour.
– No refund within 10 days of a tour.
Customers cancelling a tour at short notice or who don’t show up on the day of a tour are liable to the full cost of the tour.
For tours with other operators:
For tours booked through Boyne Valley Tours for other operators, your contract is between you and the operator of the tour. Boyne Valley Tours cannot be held responsible for any damage, loss, accident, delay, injury to person or property whatsoever or howsoever caused arising out of or in connection with the tour.
Cookies WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our Website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our Website.
Cookies allow Websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the Website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyze our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the Website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our Website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
- Test content on our Website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences. The Website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognize when you return to our Website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our Website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit All About Cookies.
Controlling information about you
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the General Data Protection Regulations 2016.
General Website Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction without permission from Boyne Valley Tours is prohibited.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
Boyne Valley Tours is a registered Business Name in the Republic of Ireland, registration no. 412789.
Business address: Balgeeth, Ardcath, Co. Meath, A42 AK66, Republic of Ireland.
Phone 087 8354805, International +353 87 8354805